This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Do you use Alteryx in a language other than English? If so, we want to hear from you! Please help us improve the international experience of our products by participating in this 5 minute survey.
We are updating the requirements for Community registration. As of 7/21/21 all users will be required to register a phone number with their My Alteryx accounts. If you have already registered, you will be prompted on your next login to add your phone number.
Beta Program - Action Required
What? Improvements to our licensing technology require that beta program participant re-license the beta software using the same keys available on the left hand side of the Centercode interface under the 'Beta License Keys' link.
Who? All Alteryx beta program participants who want to continue testing the currently available and future pre-release builds.
When? This licensing system update was implemented on Monday, July 30, 2018. Until you 're-license' by re-installing and re-licensing you wont be able to use beta software. Why? This licensing update will help us set the stage for our 2018.4 Beta Program (and others in the future). It includes enhancements and bug fixes to make licensing Alteryx fast and easy. How?
Re-license your beta license keys using the steps below
1) Upon Launch of your Designer using Beta license key, you'll be prompted for your license keys
figure 1 - Initial Launch - Not Licensed Anymore
2) Log into Alteryx Beta program (beta.alteryx.com) and select copy the 'Alteryx Designer' beta license key:
figure 2 - Location of beta license keys at beta.alteryx.com
3) Paste the Beta license Key into the 'License keys' field and click Activate button. Provide additional detail as requested and click Activate button
figure 3 - Provide user metadata
4) Success! You can now use Alteryx Beta again.
figure 4 - Back to Alteryxing everything!
5) You may shortly receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you can resent your FlexNet account password
figure 4 - Email from Flexera (License Management Provider)
Thanks again for your time and attention. Alter Everything! The Alteryx Beta Team Questions? email@example.com