Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Maveryx Community Resources

Get up-and-running on the Community and with Alteryx in record time.

Instructor-Led Training FAQ

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx
Created

This page documents the most common questions related to our new instructor-led training.

How do I purchase instructor-led training? 

Instructor-led training (ILT) is currently only available for purchase by contacting your Account Executive or the Authorized Training Partner (ATP) contact information provided on the course listing

Individual enrollment coming soon!

How do I schedule a class? 

Please contact Support@academy.alteryx.com to schedule a class for your company.

Where is the training held?  

Virtual instructor-led training (VILT) is delivered in real time by an authorized instructor in a digital environment. Alteryx VILT is delivered within the Alteryx Academy Learning Marketplace, or if you prefer, via your own video conference tools. In-person instructor-led training (ILT) takes place in a traditional physical classroom if you prefer an on-site experience.  

When is the training held? 

Alteryx offers flexible scheduling to suit your needs. 

Who delivers the training?  

The training is delivered by an Alteryx certified staff instructor or an Authorized Training Partner (ATP). 

How much does it cost? 

Classes are priced at a fixed amount up to the maximum number of attendees (e.g., priced per class, not per seat). 

How many learners can attend a class? 

Each instructor can host up to 10 learners. 

How do learners access virtual instructor-led training? 

After the class is booked and confirmed, learners will receive an email with instructions on how to access the class and the next steps to take.  

Are there any system requirements?  

An internet browser with access to the Alteryx Academy Learning Marketplace is required. Preferred browsers are current versions of Chrome or Firefox on either Windows or Mac OS. For further information, you may review detailed system requirements.  

What is the Alteryx Academy Learning Marketplace? 

The Alteryx Academy Learning Marketplace is the platform that hosts all virtual instructor-led training. 

What should I do if my question isn’t covered here? 

Please contact support@academy.alteryx.com with additional questions. 

Comments
wtimms1
5 - Atom

Has there been any updates on individual enrollment?