Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Analytics Cloud Product Ideas

Share your Alteryx Analytics Cloud product ideas, including Designer Cloud, Intelligence Suite and more - we're listening!

Modify HTTP Request in Plan

In order to monitor the status of the plan that has been running several different flows inside, in my case it is around 300, I send the HTTP request to Datadog to display the result of failed and success on a dashboard. The problem is, DATADOG understands only epoch timestamp and not the datetime value. Right now we cannot convert the timestamp into epoch. I was thinking of approaching this problem in the following ways:

1) Having a pre-request script

2) Creating dynamic parameters in Dataprep instead of using a fixed value, that can be used further in the HTTP request body

3) This is just the turnaround - Creating a table that stores the flow name and timestamp in it, and we are supposed to use this table in a plan every time we are running a flow. But this is not the right way. It will work but it is waste of time as we will end up creating separate tables like this one for each flow.

1 Comment
AbhinavA1
6 - Meteoroid

4) Function that converts the datetime into epoch time in the body itself.