Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganBowers
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Our Alter Everything podcast team is excited to announce the 2024 #AlterEverythingPromo!

Check out our announcement post on LinkedIn here to get started with entering the contest.

Have any questions? Feel free to post them in the comments!

Alter Everything_Episode Guide_600x155.png

Alter Everything Podcast Promotion Terms and Conditions

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY.               

A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

The Alter Everything Podcast Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Alteryx, Inc. (“Alteryx”).  The Promotion begins on October 9, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time and ends on October 23, 2024, at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time (“Promotion Period”). By participating in this Promotion or accepting a Prize (as defined below), you agree to these Promotion terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”).  This Promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by LinkedIn, Apple, or Spotify.

ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to participate, the Promotion is open and offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old (“Participants”). Participants must also satisfy all other Promotion Terms. The Promotion is not open to: (1) any employees of Alteryx or its affiliates; (2) any employee or partner of Deloitte & Touche LLP or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited or any of their respective member firms or related entities; or (3) any employees of government agencies and government-affiliated companies or organizations.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, Participants must complete the following:

(1) “react” to (e.g., “like”, “applaud”) the LinkedIn post announcing the Promotion (as posted from Alteryx’s official LinkedIn account);

(2) create a post on the Participant’s LinkedIn page containing (a) a link to one episode of Alter Everything (from the list of episodes available at https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alter-Everything-Podcast/bg-p/podcast), (b) a description of what the Participant enjoyed about the episode, and (c) the hashtag #AlterEverythingPromo; and

(3) rate and/or review the Alter Everything podcast on Apple Podcasts (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/alter-everything/id1356137854) or Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/17KLxb23QlvgcbvLiaPck1?si=073c95fdf4234a19) and send a direct message to Alteryx’s official LinkedIn account with screenshot evidence of the rating or review.

One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing by Alteryx to win the Prize (as defined below) (the “Prize Winner”).

Limit of 1 entry per eligible Participant for the entire Promotion Period. Multiple entries from the same LinkedIn account or person will be disqualified. Use of duplicate accounts, automatic or similar methods to submit an entry are prohibited. Entries that are incomplete will be void and not accepted.

PRIZE: The Prize Winner will receive an Alteryx-branded swag collection consisting of the following: one (1) water bottle, one (1) reusable tote bag, two (2) Alter Everything buttons, and two (2) Alter Everything stickers (an approximate total value of $40.00) (the “Prize”).  Shipping times may vary; however, we anticipate approximately up to four (4) weeks for Prize delivery. The Prize is subject to availability and Alteryx reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value. No cash alternative is or will be available. This promotional offer may not be combined with any other offer.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Prize Winner will be notified by direct message to their LinkedIn account on October 25, 2024 around 12:00p.m. Pacific time and will be required to submit a third-party supplier fulfillment form to receive a Prize. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Promotion Terms. Any potential winner who Alteryx is unable to contact by the noted time above will not be eligible to win, and Alteryx may decide to award the Prize to a different Participant.

MISCELLANEOUS: Void where prohibited. By entering, you agree that Alteryx may use your post in its advertising and marketing materials for the Alter Everything Podcast, including in a press kit to prospective guests or podcast agencies.  The Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, except to the extent that any rule or provision would conflict with any federal, state and local laws and regulations in which case such laws/regulations would apply. Personal data will be processed in accordance with Alteryx’s Privacy Policy which is located at https://www.alteryx.com/privacy-policy, and applicable third-party terms and privacy policies for the purpose of Prize fulfillment. Subject to applicable law, Alteryx reserves the right to withdraw, vary, suspend, or terminate this promotional offer (including amending these Promotion Terms) at any time, without notice. 

Megan Bowers
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments