Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

When it comes to updates, events, and new content, the Alteryx Community wasn’t playing games last month! It’s wild how much happened on Community—continue reading to hear all about it. 

Source: GIPHY

Need to Know 

Here’s a list of all the great updates to Community this month: 

• Alteryx Designer Core Stackable Micro-Credentials were launched! These bite-sized certifications allow you to build your knowledge by focusing on one section at a time. 
  • The Onboarding page got a refresh – you'll notice Onboarding paths that provide need-to-know information whilst tracking your progress on a given path. 
  • Speaking of learning, we’ve incorporated Designer Cloud, Trifacta Classic Interactive Lessons. 
  • Community emails are stepping up their game with shiny new headers and footers. 
  • The Favorite feature (star icon below a post) that allows you to feature your favorite posts on your profile page now includes a count.  
  • The content that Alteryx community members create is so great that we wanted to make it even easier to share with social sharing icons on the upper and bottom right of a post.  
  • A new Gallery Deprecated label has been added to denote Gallery items that are no longer supported by Alteryx.  
  • To help distinguish Designer resources from Designer Cloud resources, we've renamed the areas of the Community dedicated to Designer to "Designer Desktop." 

Community News 

We just launched the Exploring ACE program, which allows customers and partners to gain insight into the day-to-day activities and contributions of the Alteryx ACEs. By the end of the program, you will know what being an Alteryx ACE is all about. If you are interested in enrolling or nominating someone for the Exploring ACE program, fill out this form, and the Community Team will be in touch with you! 

Do you want to put your Alteryx skills to the test in a fast-paced competition? Registration for the 2023 Grand Prix is open—make sure to register by April 17th! You can find all the details around the rules, qualifications, and timelines in this blog.  

If you haven’t yet, be sure to sign up for Inspire soon! And if you’re on the fence, we are doing a blog series on why you should attend. 

We had a full house at user groups this month! (Source: GIPHY)

In March, we hosted 22 User Group meetings, with over 520 people attending virtually and in person. The meetings were filled with amazing Use Cases, Tips & Tricks, product roadmap, and updates. If you missed any past meetings, you can watch the recordings here. And if you don't want to miss what is coming up next, check our calendar and join your local UG. 

Read, Listen, and Learn 

@Thableaus shared what drives him to help upskill those around him in this episode of the Alter Everything Podcast. And @marcusblackhill shared examples of how Alteryx knowledge has been a game changer for folks in his network along with advice for how you can get started on your journey. 

Don’t forget to check out this content! (Source: GIPHY)

The Alteryx Community hopped in on the global discourse about AI this month—@DanHare posted a popular blog on ChatGPT Connector Macros. After you read it, make sure to try out these macros on the Gallery. 

We also had some great new blogs from @SteveBrown-Alteryx that walk you through in-depth Alteryx Machine Learning use cases. The datasets are attached to the articles so you can follow along! Check the blogs out here. 

Finally, we have some new Academy content: 2 new lessons on Designer Cloud, Designer Experience. Check them out to learn more about this new product here. 

Conclusion 

Thanks for reading our March highlights blog. It’s been a great month and we hope you are able to come to Inspire—you can bet it will be an awesome time.  

Source: GIPHY

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.