Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New to Alteryx from The Netherlands

skavanwetten
5 - Atom

Hi all,

So nice to be on this journey with all of you.

My name is Samantha, working as a Sr. Consultant for PWC The Netherlands for almost 2 years.

While I'm preparing myself for a relocation to The Middle East I thought it should a great challenge to step out of my comfort zone and start to learn more about alteryx. 

Happy to meet you all.

Best of luck!

6 REPLIES 6
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @skavanwetten 

I am at PwC as well! Let me know if I can ever be of help! The community hear is a great resource for you to learn Alteryx 🙂 

Joshua

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
skavanwetten
5 - Atom

Hi Joshua,

That's great. Thanks a lot for offering me your help.

I will definitely let you know if I'm stuck!

Wishing you a great day ahead.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @skavanwetten

great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy. 

I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Let us know if you need any help! Like @joshuaburkhow told you, our Community is here for you! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
skavanwetten
5 - Atom

Good morning @StephJ,

Great to have people around who are willing to help.

Thanks a lot for sharing information how to get along.

I will definitely reach out to you all if I need any help.

Wishing you all a good day!

Kind regards,

Samantha

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Anytime @skavanwetten ! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to Alteryx and welcome to the community!  You'll find we're a friendly bunch here - don't hesitate to reach out and post questions and look for some great learning resources right here in the community!

Labels