Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New to Alteryx from The Netherlands

skavanwetten
アトム

Hi all,

So nice to be on this journey with all of you.

My name is Samantha, working as a Sr. Consultant for PWC The Netherlands for almost 2 years.

While I'm preparing myself for a relocation to The Middle East I thought it should a great challenge to step out of my comfort zone and start to learn more about alteryx. 

Happy to meet you all.

Best of luck!

6件の返信6
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @skavanwetten 

I am at PwC as well! Let me know if I can ever be of help! The community hear is a great resource for you to learn Alteryx 🙂 

Joshua

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
skavanwetten
アトム

Hi Joshua,

That's great. Thanks a lot for offering me your help.

I will definitely let you know if I'm stuck!

Wishing you a great day ahead.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @skavanwetten

great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy. 

I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Let us know if you need any help! Like @joshuaburkhow told you, our Community is here for you! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
skavanwetten
アトム

Good morning @StephJ,

Great to have people around who are willing to help.

Thanks a lot for sharing information how to get along.

I will definitely reach out to you all if I need any help.

Wishing you all a good day!

Kind regards,

Samantha

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Anytime @skavanwetten ! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to Alteryx and welcome to the community!  You'll find we're a friendly bunch here - don't hesitate to reach out and post questions and look for some great learning resources right here in the community!

ラベル