Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Joining the Alteryx community - The_Sheth

the_sheth
5 - Atom

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I am joining the community following around 2 years working intensively on Anaplan for a large global business. Keen to get through the workshops and tutorials and utilise the resources on here.

Specific interest hoping to gain through the community is around pulling data from multiple data-sources, making the ETL process dynamic and showing the data in key structures as it moves through that process into the dimensions/cubes etc where we will then visualise it.

#ExcitedToBeAlteryx

3 REPLIES 3
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @the_sheth

great to see so much enthusiasm! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards & blogs, for example, ENGINE WORKS, so you won't miss anything! 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

welcome @the_sheth !  you're in the right place for those goals.  be sure to check out the use cases on the community.  i'm sure you'll find plenty of cases that are like yours - dynamic etl from multiple places.  and post up any questions you have along the way.

cheers!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @the_sheth !

Data and visualization - you are speaking my languages!! Don't forget to check out the wonderful learning resources in community https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Learn/ct-p/learn

Cheers

Esther

Labels