Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
SOLVED

JoeCianci97 New to the Alteryx community

JoeCianci97
5 - Atom

Hi Alteryx community, my name is Joseph Cianci and I am excited to be apart of the Alteryx family! I am currently a CSUF student taking a class by professor April Morris on Accounting with emerging technologies and will be learning how to use Alteryx soon! I am currently an accounting major and I am going to be graduating in May 2020 with my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting. I enjoy playing video games and reading books that give me good life skills and anything that will expand my knowledge. What I hope to take out of learning about Alteryx is that I am interested to see how this software will make my life easier and how I can apply it to the workplace. If you have any tips on where I should start, let me know! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Joseph Cianci 

1 REPLY 1
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JoeCianci97 

Welcome to the Community! It looks like you are in the last stretch of your bachelor degree. Exciting!

If you are just beginning with Alteryx, you should visit the Academy on the Community.  We also have an Office of Finance User Group. Perhaps of interest for you? 

Please let us know if you need help for your first steps on the Community. 

Regards,
Olivier
Labels