Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

AeronZentner
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone,

My name is Dr. Aeron Zentner and I am excited to learning, test and implement the Alteryx platform. 

My occupational background consists of over a decade of research, analytics, business intelligence, strategy, and development in public higher education and in business sectors. I currently serve as the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness (i.e., research, analytics, evaluation, assessment, planning, grant development, accessibility, and accreditation) at Coastline College. I am also a part-time lecturer of business law, SQL database development, supply chain management, and data analytics. During my time in research, I have led the completion of over 6,000 research projects and requests and have 74 research publications. Additionally, I also serve as college research and planning consultant and editor/author for SAGE publications and McGraw Hill in the topics of data analytics and data information systems. 

My educational credentials include a Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.) with an emphasis in Strategy and Innovation, a Master of Science in Administration (M.S.A.), a Master of Science in Leadership (M.S.L.) and a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Business Administration (BA). I also have certifications in data science, executive data science leadership, leading breakthrough innovation, innovation leadership, disruptive strategy, qualitative research methods, foresight practitioner, contract law, root cause analysis, total quality management, six sigma, and project management.

I look forward to engaging with everyone in the community. 

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

What an outstanding background, @AeronZentner! We are very excited to have you as part of our Alteryx Community. We hope you enjoy the ride and let us know if you need any help! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels