Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introducing Myself

Kaykayho
5 - Atom

Hi all,

I struggled with navigating and using Alteryx for the first couple of weeks but now I'm quite comfortable with it! My name is Kayleen and I'm currently a senior at CSUF studying accounting. I'm pursuing tax accounting (not much tech is used here) as of right now but I love learning more about technologies and programming. I wish to continue to learn more about what Alteryx has to offer and I'm thankful for such a helpful Alteryx Community -- someone is always there to answer my tech problems!

Thank you,

Kayleen 

1 REPLY 1
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome @Kaykayho 

I can tell you first hand that the Tax industry is using an incredible amount of tech! Very exciting stuff. If you ever need help in Alteryx just reach out to this community. Lots of great and knowledgeable people are willing to help 🙂 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Labels