Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi, I'm Haseeb Siddiqui, Electrical Engineer and Student

haseeb_sid
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone,

My name is Haseeb. I'm an electrical engineering student, and I was introduced to Alteryx Designer last year at work. I absolutely love the software and the problems it can solve. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on here, and what your uses of Alteryx are (what industry are you in, what sort of role etc.).

1 REPLY 1
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @haseeb_sid 

Welcome to the Alteryx Community!

You are not new to Alteryx, but I'd still suggest you start with the Academy, specially the learning paths. Have you considered getting certified

Aside from the products forums, we just opened an Industry discussions forums that intends to host conversations going beyond the mastery of the tool. Please ask or share anything related there. You can also visit the industry groups page

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
Labels