Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi, I am Sweta

sweta_jay45
5 - Atom

Hi Alteryx community,

I am Sweta and I work for a consulting firm in London. I came across Alteryx as part of our digital training sessions and was completely amazed at its capabilities. I was more so drawn to learn Alteryx on hearing a success story from one of my colleagues who used Alteryx for data cleansing and data reconciliation for a client, who was really impressed with it. 

I have a basic knowledge of Alteryx and am here to enhance my knowledge further so I can make full use of its capabilities at my work. Glad to be a part of this community!

Regards,

Sweta

1 REPLY 1
VizChic
11 - Bolide

Welcome to the community 🙂  There's a bunch of great content on here that should help you with your learning journey.  I suggest checking out the Alteryx Academy Getting Started learning pathway, and then once you're confident with a few techniques, put them to practice using the community challenges! https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/td-p/48275

All the best,

Fi 

Labels