Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello everyone!

Linii27
5 - Atom

My name is Salina. I am new to Data analytics. I heard about this program on CNBC and jumped at the opportunity. Lots of time on my hands right now, with being out of work, and thought, what a great time to learn something new. Hopefully this will push me into a new field career wise.Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!

3 REPLIES 3
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @Linii27!

I am sure you will find yourself lucky to have found the ADAPT Program! Yes, is a new world to you, but it is a beautiful one. If you haven't started yet, I recommend taking a look in all the resources provided by the ADAPT team to get going. Then you can start exploring our Learning Paths to get familiar with Alteryx Designer and all the good stuff around it. 

We are here if you need anything! 

Flávia Brancato
Linii27
5 - Atom

Thank you for the welcome @FláviaB! I have started the interactive lessons, and I hope I'm o the right path to complete the course. This is definitely a change and unfamiliar territory for me, but excited to be learning a new skill!! I truly appreciate the support!

Salina Hall

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Linii27

thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

Interactive lessons are so great like @FláviaB said, as you get more comfortable -- you can make an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Enjoy learning & keep us posted, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels