Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi Everyone

jimoto
5 - Atom

My name is James i am health work with  keen interest in learning how to analysis data i have a background  in information technology and business management. Glad to be here and eager to learn from all of you.

2 REPLIES 2
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jimoto , 

Glad you joined the Community to learn! You came to the right place. I imagine indeed that you have plenty of data to analyze in your line of work... You can start here with the  ADAPT Program  page. Don't hesitate to ask questions along the way. If they are technical in nature, the Designer forum is the right place to go.  

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jimoto

Welcome onboard! Great to have you! I can also encourage you to visit the industry discussions. 

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels