Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from Nashville!

Erin
9 - Comet

Hello!

I've been automating with Alteryx for a few years, but just now diving into the community! On Monday, I will be starting a new job as a Sr FP&A in the healthcare industry. I am extremely excited because it is a heavy Alteryx role whereas my previous role viewed Alteryx as more of a "nice to have". I am really looking forward to the Inspire conference next week as well! 

Hobbies - I am into watercolor. I used to paint with acrylic, but now I have two adorable & energetic boys and like that watercolor is quick! My family has taken up camping in this pandemic. Started as tent in the backyard, then transitioned to nearby state parks - and now we have a tear drop trailer. 

Best wishes & warmest regards,

Erin

3 REPLIES 3
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome to being more involved in the community! I had a similar experience where I used Alteryx for a few years and didn't really get involved in the community. Once I did, there was no turning back and has increased my skillset and Alteryx experience exponentially! 

Hopefully with the role that has a focus on the tool you can attempt to get your certifications, if you don't already have them: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

Feel free to reach out if you need anything, the community is always here to help! 

Best,

Chris Lewis

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @Erin !

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @Erin ! So glad you found the community.

Looking forward to hearing about your Alteryx successes.

Cheers,

Esther

Labels