Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello everyone!

riku_okawa
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

My name is Riku, and I am currently conducting business analysis as a consultant in the global management consulting firm, such as gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. Also, presenting results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. Of course, I use Alteryx a lot to conduct analysis. I contribute to client impact by utilizing not only distinctive consulting skills, but also my ability to perform advanced analysis using Python, R, Julia, SQL, etc, not only Alteryx!

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @riku_okawa !  Great to have you in our awesome community.  You'll find people very friendly and willing to help.  Feel free to post questions or even updates along your analytics journey!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @riku_okawa !

I'm also in management consulting, working to enable people in analytics. Looking forward to hearing of your success!!

Cheers,

Esther

Labels