Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello (My) New World

Mohit_Gupta
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone, 

I'm Mohit , currently inbetween jobs and can't wait to start my analytics journy here! I have roughly 5+ years experience ranging from Operations to Accounting. Seeing the change in and importance of data, decided it's time I learn something new, something that is the future. 

So here i am, trying to learn and apply and meet new people in this fun world of data analytics! I have much to learn and i'm sure i'll get all my questions answered here and in time, surely answer a few myself !! 

My best wishes for the Community, 

Mohit

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Mohit_Gupta

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family, your new world!

I totally agree, Data is the future! And it will surely be a fascinating journey for you! 

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

Let us know if you need any help! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels