Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello, Alteryx Community

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

This is Diksha Adtani. I started learning Alteryx in June 2019 and within 3 days I got certified(Core Designer). Alteryx has reshaped my career and given me a lot of superb opportunities. Prior to Alteryx, I used to code in python but Alteryx has given me a platform where I am working on Alteryx as well as python. I have worked on various projects in various domains. Currently, I am working for UBS. I have also provided corporate training on Alteryx to MNCs. 

Thanks, Alteryx Community for raising me up in the field of Analytics!

-Diksha Adtani

Certified Alteryx Partner

Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 13.41.49.png

9 REPLIES 9
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @diksha1107 !  Wow, congrats on your achievements so far - quite an accomplishment in such a short time frame.  Glad to have you here on the community!

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Congratulations on all your achievements so far @diksha1107! I have done some similar things and to me providing training is one of the best ways to ensure you have the knowledge of something. 

I may reach out to you as I have been trying to learn some things in Python and would love some good resources! Keep up the great work!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

A-MA-ZING, @diksha1107! What a stunning path. No doubt that this is just the beginning of a beautiful and successful journey. We are so lucky to have you as part of our Community! 

Flávia Brancato
diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Thanks a lot 🙂 

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Sure, Thanks a lot 🙂

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Thank you 🙂

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @diksha1107 and congratulations!! I'm blown away by your achievements in such a short time. Looking forward to seeing more of your Alteryx successes!!

Cheers,

Esther

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Thanks Esther. 🙂 

sidjoshi04
5 - Atom

Wow! in 3 days.. How did you do that!! 

Labels