Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Community Newbie - Paul F (PRF)

PRF
5 - Atom

Hi - I'm a seasoned data warehousing and BI veteran (20 years) from Somerset, England who has suddenly found himself redundant.   I've a very small amount of experience with Alteryx and have just signed up for the ADAPT program while I look for a new role.

Glad to be here, Paul

3 REPLIES 3
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome to the Alteryx Community @PRF!

Congratulations on taking the first steps in the ADAPT program! Hopefully you will find everything you need to make a transition and support from the members here when you have questions or just want to talk about data.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @PRF

Very glad to see that you are already registered to ADAPT. This will be a great adventure! Here you can find all the details and FAQs to help you in your journey!

I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the community!  Lots of great resources here to get you started and keep you learning!

Labels