Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Santalytics 2020 Anyone?

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

EnTo7J2XUAQuaS5.jpg

This year Santalytics is a little different, it can actually be a group project where you or your group can develop an app to help Mr.Santa run his operations portion of the business. More details below

community.alteryx.com/santalytics2020

Check it out and let me know if you are interested and we can form a team or two and start working on this! Feel free to comment or leave a DM and I can help coordinate.

10 REPLIES 10
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Amarendra , I LOVE this idea! I'm working with some other user groups to see if we can get a few teams going as well. But you know me, I'm all about some inter-user group-competition. 😉 I know the Toronto UG has a top notch group and I hope to see some submissions!

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@LaurenU Yesss! Bring it on 😉 I am hoping to see at least two groups from Toronto. 

sucansa
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I am new to Alteryx app creation. Can I be part of a team to participate and learn in this

?

Thanks

Suchitra 

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

Absolutely! I will be sure to have you in the group! In the meantime, think of some ideas for the app 😄

sucansa
7 - Meteor

Thank you ! looking forward for more information. I joined the community hub. Pls let me know if I have to do anything else. I will definitely think through some app ideas. 

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

That should be everything for now. Keep an eye out on the hub for some ideas and Here is a list of datasets - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Santalytics-2020/Sample-Data-Sets-and-Ideas/ta-p/668870

Dynamomo
11 - Bolide

@Amarendra - I'm happy to help.  Should we have a group brainstorming session and then assign out tasks in support of it when you hear from more folks?

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

@Dynamomo That sounds great! So far it is 3 of us. Do we want to wait out for 2 more users or should we go ahead and connect?

sucansa
7 - Meteor

I'm in for starting our conversation. Reason being, I recently started learning about apps. More time we have, I can contribute more. 🙂

Or if there is anything that I should master, please share materials. I am happy to jump in.