Toronto, ON

Welcome to the Toronto User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Register: Q1 2021 virtual meet - Toronto

pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hey friends,

Hope 2021 has brought some snow and fresh air to you all.

It's been a while, right! But we are back and happy to announce our Q1 meeting on March 31, 2021. Love to see you all there with some fun activities.

We have Maureen present with her expertise on Reporting tools and with Amar, their experience from Snatanyltics. 

Personally 2020 for me turned out to a a year of giving from all perspectives. I was blessed to have a job, and appreciated life, friends and family a lot more. As part of my giving, I got involved with few analytics giving initiatives and one was with Alteryx for Good (AFG). Toronto UG Leaders came together to support a non-profit organization for most of the year. Hear from us, Shawn-CEO of non-profit and Lori, who manages AFG program. It would be fun and hopefully we can excite you to be part of future AFG journeys together.

Please register here for this event:  https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-toronto-q1-2021.html

Looking forward to you all. Bring your friends as well!

Have a great day.

Pankaj

2 REPLIES 2
pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hello friends,

Still time to register for today's event. Can't be more excited especially with the new WebEx platform being launched to Toronto UG today. We all can interact now with voice vs just typing.

Also, join our speakers today and learn more about Reporting tools use case and AFG project.

Please register here for this event:  https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-toronto-q1-2021.html

See you all soon!

Pankaj

pankajk
10 - Fireball

Hi Friends,

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I was so excited to see such a great turnaround last week at the UG meeting. Thanks to Shawn Cheung from RTV and Maureen Wolfson from Dynamo Analytics to be there and present. 

It was amazing to hear about the impact and value generation at Raising the Village from the AFG project. How they use data to improve their programs to bring up the living standards is just amazing.

Thanks Maureen for the 'reporting' tools use case. I have already received feedback on how good it was. Look forward to you presenting some more use cases.

Please see attached file of Maureen's reporting tools workflow.

Stay safe and good luck. See you soon in Q2 meeting. Look forward to your feedback and questions. If anyone would like to present at this forum please do reach out to us.

Goody bye for now.

Pankaj