Sydney, Australia

Welcome to the Sydney User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Sydney Happy Hour Throwback

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

A big thank you to everyone who made it to the pre-Inspire get together at Squire's Landing on Feb 21st. Some highlights for those who were not able to make it:

The event had 50 registrations out of which we had 28 attendees, and was a mixed group of people who had previously attended past user group events and first - timers. The casual meet and greet turned out to be a great success, which helped the user group attendees to get introduced to each other and share their Alteryx journey and experiences. People expressed their interest to have more frequent user group meetups and what they would like to see more in the upcoming events.

The attendees were also able to meet and build connections with the Alteryx crew and the Inspire attendees who came in from different parts of the globe.

The event was scheduled at 6:00 PM on Friday in the city so that people could drop by after work. In case you have other suggestions, would like to hear from this group on what works better.

We are planning to have a formal meet up next quarter, where we will have an exciting agenda to look forward to - stay tuned!

Please feel free to comment on what went well and happy to incorporate your suggestions - after all it is the benefits that the members get from these meetups that matters!

Special thanks to @LaurenU @MaddieJ @MarqueeCrew @tessaenns who came in and helped secure a good spot for us 🙂

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

Thanks,
Nez
Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | Sydney SparkED Contributor
3 REPLIES 3
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It was a complete pleasure to have been invited out to the user group meeting. I am so grateful I was able to make the trek over to meet you all (I live in Los Angeles)!

Big thank you to @Nezrin for putting this together! 

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

SUCH a fun meeting - I feel so lucky I was able to attend! While I love the meetings that allow for presentations and working sessions, sometimes you need a good old fashioned happy hour to break the ice - especially before Inspire.

Thanks for everything @Nezrin!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Thank you @Nezrin , and everyone involved in the happy hour! The evening was a great opportunity to meet AUG colleagues, and reconnect with Alteryx colleagues. Location could not have been better!!

Just wish I weren't so far away from your UG