Join us for our first meeting of the Alteryx Student User Group! Review the agenda and register now.

Student Discussions

Join our discussions about learning Alteryx SparkED Designer and data analytics. Learn, share, and connect with our community of learners.

Fall into Analytics on the Alteryx Community!

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello SparkED Students! 

I wanted to invite you all to participate in a discussion series going on right now on the Alteryx Community in collaboration with SparkED. Over the next few weeks, we are posting a discussion question to get responses from across our community in regards to different aspects of an education and career in data analytics. We are even offering some prizes! Don't worry about not feeling qualified to answer these questions yet, we would LOVE to have the perspective of students and those at the beginning of their analytics journeys to tell us what you are doing to prepare for a career in data analytics.

Check out the discussions below and feel free to participate in the ones that particularly interest you (I would recommend the question from week 1 especially!) . I'll update this post with the new discussions as they are posted each week. Please share with any other students, educators or professionals that would like to participate!

Week 1What educational pathway would you recommend to someone looking to pursue data analytics?

Week 2: What does data analytics look like in your day-to-day job?

Week 3: What advice would you give to someone who is about to embark on incorporating data analytics into their career? 

Jessica Long
Online Community Manager
Alteryx
0 REPLIES 0