Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Any Star Wars Fans?

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I'm a big Star Wars nerd.  I was planning on doing this Sunday night June 3rd.  If anyone else is interested, look me up on the Inspire Mobile App once the Mobile App comes out, and message me.  I plan to go to somewhere in the 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm time frame!  Looks pretty awesome!

https://www.thevoid.com/dimensions/starwars/secretsoftheempire/

17 REPLIES 17
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This is so cool. Thanks for sharing @mbarone!

I look forward to hearing all about it!

brianscott
11 - Bolide

Bought one for 9:00 Sunday.  Nice Find. 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Great Brian, I'll ping those of us that responded so we can meet up at the gate and go as a group!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@brianscott@MarqueeCrew@Nick612Haylund@Derangedvisions

I'll be at The Void for the 9:00 PM Star Wars experience around 8:30 - 8:45.  Here is me today, so you know who to look for!IMG_20180603_182036387.jpg

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Wow, this was awesome!  Highly recommend for any star wars fans.  You really are in the movie!  Had a great time with @tessaenns@MarqueeCrew, and @brianscott.

IMG_20180603_205703775_LL.jpg

tessaenns
9 - Comet

I second your recommendation @mbarone. A lot of fun and I highly recommend going! Thank you for sharing! 

rexeven
6 - Meteoroid
Anyone down to hit the VOID tonight?
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Oh man I definitely would have done it again but I was in LA and Hollywood just got back