General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

272 REPLIES 272
Hub119
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Welcome @aditya_nallakula! The Learning Paths and Interactive Lessons sections of the Academy are a great place to get started and is where I send all my new team members first as they start learning Alteryx.  Best of luck on beginning your Alteryx journey... it's amazing all the things you will discover this software suite is capable of along the way!

AkaCarioca
7 - Meteor

Hello folks!

I am thrilled to join this community and looking forward to learning the product from those that already have experience with it.

AkaCarioca
7 - Meteor

This is my LinkedIn,  for those that would like to connect. 

AlteryxMatt

Hello @Lerato_Mazibuko, Welcome to the Maveryx Community!

If you are looking to learn, you have come to the right place! Our Interactive Lessons will be a great starting point for your journey. I would also check out our certifications so you have a goal to work towards. Please let me know if you have any questions about the process!

Matt

AlteryxMatt

Hello @AkaCarioca, welcome to the Maveryx Community!

We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to what you accomplish along your journey through the platform! If you are looking for a place to start, I would recommend the Interactive Lessons. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Matt

darwinnguyen
5 - Atom

Hello,

My name is Darwin, and I am taking a class about Alteryx at my university - California State University Fullerton. I have visited the Alteryx HQ in Irvine the past! Excited to be part of the community and learn more. How has Alteryx helped all of you in your career? 

AlteryxMatt

Hello @darwinnguyen, welcome to the Maveryx Community!

If you are interested in the many ways folks use the Alteryx platform in their positions across the world, I would check out our Success Stories page to get an idea of tons of use cases. I would also check out the SparkED program for learners like you! Please let me know if you have any questions about Community!

Matt

AnthonyVega1227
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, I was wondering what the best way to learn this program would be?

AkaCarioca
7 - Meteor

I highly recommend starting here.

Started over the weekend, and I haven't learned this much in a long time.

Best of luck on your learning journey, and make sure to ask the community, as many folks are eager to help. 🤜🤛

ChristianCampos
5 - Atom

How long did it take you guys to understand Alteryx and what did you to to enhance your learning experience? So far I am enjoying how useful Alteryx is to make sense of data dumps. I plan to learn many more features as time goes on.

Labels