Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome & Introduce Yourself

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the General forum - we're so glad you’re here! 

Whether you've been part of the Maveryx Community for years, are brand new, or simply want to expand your network, you’ve come to the right place. Our goal is to provide a space where analytical-minded people can connect, engage, and learn in order to drive meaningful outcomes. As part of that, we encourage you to get to know your peers by introducing yourself on this thread!  

Introduce Yourself

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself to the Community. Let us know who you are, what you do, what expertise you have to share, what you may be looking for in this community, your hobbies...anything you'd like. What you share is up to you!

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome your Peers & Network

As new introductions are posted, we encourage everyone to get to know new members by replying to each users introduction topic. Feel free to say hello and wish them a warm welcome, ask follow-up questions, or point them to Community resources to help guide them on their journey with Alteryx.

Please Follow the Rules of Engagement 

You're more than welcome to include a link to your business' website in your introduction post, however, please don't use the post to solicit new business. Per our Community Guidelines, solicitations and advertisements are not allowed on the site.

The purpose of the Introductions thread is to build connections with your Community peers and provide a space for you to get to know each other. If you have questions about the Alteryx Platform, please visit the appropriate Product discussion board.

If you'd like to get to know the Community Team, take a peek at their intros here

178 REPLIES 178
CalvinCariappa
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone

I am calvin cariappa a certified ECBA Business Analyst from IIBA and I have just started my journey learning this amazing tool.

AlteryxMatt

Welcome to the Community @CalvinCariappa

To start off your journey learning the platform, I would suggest checking out the Interactive Lessons! They are a great way to prepare for a certification that showcases your skills. Please reach out if you have any questions about Community! 

Matt

apoorvaa
5 - Atom

Hello Guys!
Apoorva, this side. A fresher and data science enthusiast. Downloaded the software for training purpose. Hoping to connect with everybody.

AlteryxMatt

Hello @apoorvaa!

Welcome to the Alteyrx Community! If you are looking for training materials, check out all of our learning resources living in the Academy. You'll find tons of helpful info about the platform and how to become certified in Alteryx Designer as well!. Please let me know if you have any questions about the Alteryx Community.

Matt

DataMarsh
6 - Meteoroid

Hi everyone!  Looking to learn from you all and explore the possibilities of Alteryx

AlteryxMatt

Hello @DataMarsh!

Welcome to the Maveryx Community! We are excited to see where your Community journey takes you! If you are looking to kickstart your Alteryx learning journey, check out the Interactive Lessons and Certifications. These will be the best way for you to kick off your learning with a bang! Please let me know if you have any questions about Community!

Matt

dhoover
5 - Atom

Hello! My name is Drew, and I am a Financial Analyst in the Mortgage industry. I have been using Alteryx for 3 years and have been involved in the community for those 3 years, but have not make an effort to get involved!

Alteryx is such an important asset to me and our team's success, and I am always eager to learn more use cases for the program.

AlteryxMatt

Hi @dhoover

Welcome to the Alteryx Community! If you are seeking Use Cases, I would recommend checking out the Maveryx Success Stories! These are user-submitted use cases for anyone to check out. Please let me know if you have any questions about Community or Success Stories!

Matt 

Lerato_Mazibuko
5 - Atom

Good day, everyone,

My name is Lerato Mazibuko from South Africa. I am a data analyst intern and I would like to improve my skills in the field. I am not an expert; I'm just a beginner, and I hope to gain as much knowledge about Alteryx tools as possible.

Labels