General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

LFG: Setting Up a Gulf Coast User Group for Louisiana/Mississippi/Alabama Users

ericsmalley
5 - Atom

Hey, y'all! I've noticed that for all the manufacturing and engineering companies that are based around the Gulf Coast, we don't seem to have an Alteryx user group for locals to meet up. I'm looking to set one up and have quarterly meetings where we'll host speakers, events, and chats about Alteryx usage, adoption, networking, and more. 

Do you want to meet up (virtually or in-person - we will run these hybrid) with other Alteryx users? Are you just looking for any excuse to party on a weeknight? Are you itching to finally showcase that fantasy football workflow you've perfected?  Let me know you're interested by posting here, or messaging me or our friendly Alteryx coordinator - Flavia Brancato! 

What: Quarterly user group meetings

Where: New Orleans, Louisiana (and virtual - sites can rotate if we have critical mass of users from other cities)

Who: Any Alteryx users in Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi

nolalteryx.png

If you're interested in helping get this show running, we also need a few more folks to share leadership responsibilities. Nothing huge since these meetings will be quarterly - just a bit of help planning and coordinating! Let me know if you want to put "User Group Leader" on that LinkedIn profile!

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Can't wait to pull this together, @ericsmalley! I am sure we have passionate users in the area who would love to meet up and network about all things Alteryx! 😀

Flávia Brancato
Labels