Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Introducing Alteryx Micro-Credentials

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Hi, everyone!

In case you have not noticed that the Alteryx Foundation Micro-Credential is available now and is a great place to begin if you are not ready for the comprehensive Designer Core Certification but want to demonstrate a foundational understanding of data analytics and basic Designer functionality. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alter-Nation/Introducing-Alteryx-Micro-Credentials/bc-p/959839#M152...

Lets go for it. 

Capture1A.PNG

14 REPLIES 14
pseguin1960
6 - Meteoroid

Passed this exam….now onto the Core Certification. Passing this Micro Credential has helped to build my confidence and shows that all of this work is paying off….now onto the Core Certification.

4163F67D-A93C-4E78-BF8F-EFCDAD9B47E2.png

Simar
5 - Atom

How long it takes for credly mail to come after passing the exam ?

peggydenise
5 - Atom

Congrats all! Can anyone tell me the percentage needed to pass? I saw it before I took the exam, but now that I have passed, I cannot find it. I believe it's 70% for this micro-credential, but can anyone confirm?

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@peggydenise I think it would be 80% like all the other Alteryx Exams but I also cant find any information on it.

dioanedeguzman
5 - Atom

Alteryx foundation.PNG

passed today :)

Labels