Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Core Exam Practical Question

KelvinZeng
5 - Atom

Hey,

I just finished the Core certification exam. Passed!!!  

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can go to ask a member of the Alteryx team a question about one of the practical questions.

I keep doing it over and over and i'm getting a different answer than any of the multiple choice options.

Thanks so much,

Kelvin

4 REPLIES 4
EricR

Hi @KelvinZeng ,

I would be happy to help you.  Message the certification inbox, certification@alteryx.com and I'll see what I can do for you.

All the best,

Eric

Alteryx Certification Team

mchatrvd
7 - Meteor

Hi Kelvin

I am new to Alteryx but been working for a while on ETL tools.

What will you recommend to follow on this website like documents, videos to prep up for the Core certification? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Manish

KelvinZeng
5 - Atom

Hi Manish,

For me the core certification guide was an excellent resource. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Exam-Prep/Core-Certification-Exam-Prep-Guide/ta-p/409403

Make sure to do all the training videos, lessons and also take notes.

The are a lot of very specific questions on the core certification exam based on what I remember.

The weekly challenges were great practice for the practical questions on the core exam.

All the best,

Kelvin

mchatrvd
7 - Meteor

Thanks for your feedback.

Based on the instructions in the certification guide, how hard was the level of the core certification exam? Were you able to easily complete all questions within the time limit? Did you have to spend lot of time on practical questions or were they pretty straight forward?

Labels