Analytics

News, events, thought leadership and more.
AmyHeidersbach
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

BPTW_CommBanner_600x155px-01.jpg

Earlier this year, I shared the launch of ADAPT: Advancing Data Analytics Potential Together, a program to help those whose employment has been impacted by COVID-19. I am in awe of the passion and dedication our associates have put into certifying thousands of new data professionals, helping them build valuable skills that employers are looking for. While COVID-19 continues to prevent us from gathering in our global offices, the creative ways we continue to live our purpose—and solve together—are making a difference far and wide. I am proud to work alongside this powerful group of problem solvers.

Today, I have more exciting news to share with our associates and the larger Alteryx Community, who continue to inspire us with brilliant ideas and analytic superpowers. Our development center in Broomfield, Colorado has been named one of Denver Business Journal’s 2020 Best Places to Work. We are thrilled to be ranked #4 in the category honoring “giant” companies in the Denver metro area, standing out in company culture and associate satisfaction.

Our teams in Broomfield—spanning Business Development, Customer Support + Enablement, Data Science, Engineering, EPMO, Human Resources, Office Services, Information Technology, Marketing + Community, Product and Sales Engineering—are best in class, and their commitment to meeting and exceeding our company goals and ambitions is truly unparalleled. Whether it’s developing and implementing cutting-edge technology, amplifying our brand mission or recruiting outstanding talent, our associates play an enormous role in who we are as a company and the pillars we embody. This award is a testament to their contributions, as well as their honest and genuine feedback. Congratulations, #TeamAlteryx!

While the Broomfield office is my home base – and I love (and miss) the energy, environment and people who make it amazing – I also want to recognize a couple of our global offices. Earlier this year, our newly-renovated office in London was ranked by Great Place to Work UK. Our headquarters in Irvine, California has been named one of Orange County Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in Orange County for the past four years. I am excited to see the growth and momentum of our global offices as the company scales and our talent base grows.

Interested in joining our team? Find out what makes us a best place to work and check out our open positions at alteryx.com/careers.

#TogetherWeSolve