Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
AmyHeidersbach
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

BANNER_ADAPT COMMUNITY.png

Hello to our more than 150,000-strong Alteryx Community members! 

My name is Amy Heidersbachand I look after our talented Marketing + Community team here at Alteryx. 

Joining Alteryx ten months ago was one of the most exciting transitions in my careerFrom the outside looking in, Alteryx seemed to be a purpose-driven company – which for me is vital when evaluating a potential employer. Now, from the inside, I can definitively say that we live our purpose – to unleash the power of data analytics to help people solve business and societal problems – every day. 

In October, when we decided to bring Marketing and Community together into one group, I also began to learn more about how you all bring this purpose to life every dayMeeting you at Inspire in London and Inspire in Sydney. Talking with you individually and seeing where some of you work, following along in the discussion forums, and learning how you use Alteryx (shout out to @PhilipMannering for the AWESOME Alteryx In A Nutshell video!). It’s infectious (in a good way!) – your passion for solving, the creative ways you solve, and the spirit with which you help each other.

WE HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO SHARE 

This week, we’ve launched another program as part of our Together We Solve response to COVID-19. ADAPT: Advancing Data Analytics Potential Together is designed to put the power of data analytics, and Alteryx, into the hands of people who have been impacted by the economic and unemployment conditions created by COVID-19.  

ADAPT expands on our commitment to community – this time, by helping people who may be new to data analytics or who may no longer have access to Alteryx build the valuable skills employers are looking for.  

Through the ADAPT program, new graduates and unemployed or furloughed workers will be granted access to free data science and analytics learning courses, an Alteryx Designer license, and the wealth of resources right here on Community, including our new online support through the Virtual Solution Center.

We have an ambitious goal of certifying thousands of new data professionals in 2020. But we can’t do it alone. With your help – and through all of our personal and professional networks – we can reach people around the world who are looking for the kind of up-skilling help, and uplift, ADAPT provides. 

HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP  

We have the power to supercharge this global analytics movement that unites us by bringing more people into our community and empowering them to thrive in the data economy. 

#TogetherWeSolve 

Amy Heidersbach

Amy Heidersbach is the chief marketing and community officer (CMO) at Alteryx, responsible for evolving the company’s global go-to-market (GTM) strategy to help business leaders leverage analytics to drive digital transformation. Amy’s leadership in amplifying the Alteryx brand and applying modern, data-driven marketing practices to foster a best-in-class team are critical components of the company’s success.

Amy Heidersbach is the chief marketing and community officer (CMO) at Alteryx, responsible for evolving the company’s global go-to-market (GTM) strategy to help business leaders leverage analytics to drive digital transformation. Amy’s leadership in amplifying the Alteryx brand and applying modern, data-driven marketing practices to foster a best-in-class team are critical components of the company’s success.

Comments