Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

data comparision from different sources of same table

rahul1695
5 - Atom

i have an alteryx workflow which has two data sources , from there i am extracting same tables with same columns, i wanted to compare the data from both these sources and show the percentage of matching data for each field
for instance you can see pic1 instead of record id i want the column/field name there,mismatch percentage is the source of the pic1 output
can anyone guide how can i do this

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I would expect that for each column you have a 66.6% match because 2/3 of the rows match for each column. So I get,

Screenshot 2024-03-01 100723.png

Is this what you expect?

rahul1695
5 - Atom

yes it is exactly what i was looking for can you please share and little explantion about  the workflow. thankyou so much

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @rahul1695, It's very similar to what you were already doing. See the workflow attached. I've also packaged up a macro I built which I find useful for comparing data sets.

image.png

inyang
5 - Atom

I see your answer to the above question and this would be helpful to me . But i need more clarification if i have dataset from different data source that are similar and i want to match to the % matching rates.  This dataset is a system and account names from different databases. 

Labels