Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Splitting table base on the filter

Neffri
8 - Asteroid

Hi,
I would like to ask you if there is a faster way to create separate excel files (each for Order Co) than to filter each table by Order ID and save the results?
Example:

Neffri_0-1671104201339.png

13 REPLIES 13
Neffri
8 - Asteroid

Do you know if is possible to create additional sheet for these files with simple pivot like this:

Neffri_0-1671113920548.png

or will be problem because I can save this automatically if I don't have 'order co' field?

ShankerV
17 - Castor

Hi @Neffri 

Do you need to create additional sheets based on which column Account right.

Separate sheet for 1234 and 34545 seperately.

Many thanks

Shanker

Neffri
8 - Asteroid

In one file I would like to have 2 sheets: with raw data and with pivot. And now when I'm doing that I need to have Order Co and File column:(

I've attached example of my output.

DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Neffri 

Try this workflow;

A Block Until Done tool ensures that the first workstream is completely finished before attempting the second (so you don't get errors about the excel file already in use), the second stream summerises as per your output, generates the filepath based on Order Co as it was done in the first stream, using a Select tool to remove the Order Co field, and then adds a new tab called Pivot 180+ to the existing excel file.

DavidSkaife_0-1671122020251.png

Labels