Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Requested File Format Not Supported

Phermes1
メテオール

I've seen this has been asked a couple of times already, but the solutions for those folks don't seem to be working for me.

I run the workflow in the app and it works fine. I run it from the Gallery and I get "File Upload Error. Requested File Format is not supported"

The file I'm trying to select is a simple text file, but it has no file extension. I've tried adding .txt or .flat to the end to see if that would work, and it doesn't make a difference.

I've tried updating the arbitrary file specification in the browse tool several different ways, and none of them helped.

Any help is appreciated. I'm out of ideas

11件の返信11
Lfriedman
メテオロイド

Hi - do you have the updated app? looking for this solution.

Phermes1
メテオール

I never did get a good solution. Haven't updated my app in a while, our company is trying to keep everyone on the same version and is holding back on the upgrade.

ラベル