Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

Regarding Table tool

nazuk
Asteroid

Hello All,

Hope you all are doing good and safe!

I am stuck in a requirement of my report where i have to highlight the values group by name where value is same.

I have attached the output

Also i have one more doubt as how i can change the render output location.

Also is there a way, that i store a directory location in a particular variable and i just pass that variable whenever i have to store some file at that file location??

1 ANTWORT 1
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @nazuk ,

if I have understood correctly, you want to set a specific color, if a specific column in more than one row within a group has the same value, thereby a group is defined by a second field. I think, there is no option in the Table tool to achieve this, but you could create an additional column (has to be excluded from output) and assign a flag to the respective rows (i.e. identical values) and use a condition to set color (Column Rules - Apply when ...).

I think there is no option to change directory in the Render tool like in the Output Data tool (Take File/Table Name from Field). Convrting the "output part" of your workflow to a macro could be an option.

I hope this helps a bit.

Best,

Roland

Beschriftungen