Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Output tool for .xlsb file with various sheets

GauravBhure
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create workflow where I need to separate data in various sheets of xlsb output file.

In Excel .xlsx output file, there is an option "Overwrite Sheet or Range" along with "Take File/Table Name from field" set to "Change File/Table Name" to perform desired task however i don't see exact options for xlsb output file instead there is "Delete Data & Append". Attached couple of snapshots for same.

I have created sample workflow with the desired functionality but it gives repair error after opening xlsb output file. I have attached sample workflow along with the error. 

Thanks in Advance. 🙂

1 REPLY 1
clarab
Alteryx
Alteryx

Just a little note here, the issue has been brought up to support and we have logged a defect on this.

Labels