Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

License not activating

dijithdinesh
5 - Atom

My Alteryx Server is not activating. I have tried to restart my server several times and have followed the manual instructions for troubleshooting, but I am still having difficulty. And it is showing the below error "This machine is out of compliance with your organisation license agreement Alteryx"

1 REPLY 1
Raj
16 - Nebula

The issue "This machine is out of compliance with your organization license agreement Alteryx" usually occurs when the machine in question is running Alteryx without a valid license. There are a few potential solutions to this issue:

1. Obtain a valid license: The most straightforward solution is to obtain a valid license for Alteryx. This can typically be done by purchasing a license from Alteryx or through your organization's IT department.

2. Check the expiration date: Verify the expiration date of your license. The error message could be caused by an expired license. If the license has expired, you will need to renew it to continue using Alteryx.

3. Verify the number of users: Make sure that the number of users on the machine does not exceed the number of users covered by your license. If the number of users is too high, you will need to either remove users or purchase additional licenses.

4. Check for network issues: If you are using a network license, make sure that the machine can communicate with the license server. Check your network settings and contact your IT department if you are having trouble connecting to the license server.

5. Reactivate license: If you have moved Alteryx to a new machine, you may need to reactivate the license on the new machine. Contact Alteryx support for guidance on how to do this.

6. Try to uninstall and reinstall the software: In some cases, the issue could be caused by a corrupted installation. Uninstalling and reinstalling the software may resolve the issue.

These are the common solutions to resolve the issue "This machine is out of compliance with your organization license agreement Alteryx". If the issue persist, it is best to contact Alteryx support for further assistance.

Labels