Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Fiscal Month Grouping

mwilhite25
5 - Atom

I have a data set were there is an order create data for each record. I need to group the order create dates into date ranges that match a fiscal month calendar. The issue I am running into is that the fiscal month ends after the last Saturday of every month, making it somewhat of an ever-changing grouping. I am aware of formulas such as this: DateTimeMonth((DateTimeAdd([Order Create Date],-5,"days")), however this will produce a stagnate date range grouping for me. Anyone have any ideas?  

2 REPLIES 2
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @mwilhite25 

if i understood well, if you knew the date of the last saturday of each month, you could go ahead and solve it all, right? 

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1665425921429.png

If the provided answer helped you to solve the problem/was correct, please accept it as a solution :)

Thanks.

binuacs
21 - Polaris

@mwilhite25 Can you provide some sample data and expected output result?

Labels