Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Extract Distinct List of Users to Group for Lookup Reference

JPSeagull
8 - Asteroid

Hi. I was asked to see if any of our Reviewers are doing the Schedulers' job. Reviewers can schedule appointments, but Schedulers cannot Review and sign off on the appointment. 

So, I would like to generate a Flag where if anyone who is a Reviewer by their role identified under "Reviewer ID" is also showing up under the "Scheduler ID." I can do a simple TRUE/FALSE flag in Tableau, but I realized that often a Reviewer will schedule the appointment, but not necessarily close their own appointment. So I need to just have a way to always identify the Reviewers (without manually entering IDs whenever we have a change) as one group and see if they show up as a Scheduler not matter who actually Reviews the appointment. I am attaching a mock up of fake names, and User IDs. 

The results I would like to get is:

Num  Den
30      50 

Of the 50 appointments, 30 of them were generated/scheduled by someone who is actually a Reviewer by evidence of them being at least showing once in the Reviewer ID and Name column. Again, Schedulers will never show under the Reviewer ID and Name column. I highlighted the Reviewers green under the Scheduler column to make it easy to see them

10 REPLIES 10
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help : ) @JPSeagull 

Cheers and have a nice day!

Labels