Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
GELÖST

Debit Credit Transaction Reconcilliation- List Unmatched breaks in different Tab

SakshiBan
Meteor

Hi , I m very new to Alteryx and i really appreciate if someone could provide me the Solution or Sample Workflow.

I have one Sample report attached wherein the requirement is to move all the Dr & Cr highlighted in Yellow matched Transactions moved to different Tab and which are unmatched moved to another Tab.

12 ANTWORTEN 12
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @SakshiBan,

Is there any logic/reason why these in particular need to be moved ?

SakshiBan
Meteor

Hi,

So basically i need to check which all have the offsets , as Dr & CR and netting off to 0.

Rest which dont have offsets need to be focused on. Hence there is a requirement, to separate both in Different Tabs

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @SakshiBan,

Is this the idea your looking for:

IraWatt_0-1652972113737.png

SakshiBan
Meteor

Yes, Similar to this only, i will check, can you please share the sample Workflow,

Thanks

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Ive re attached it in the reply @SakshiBan :) let me know if you want any adjustments or explanations 

Hi @SakshiBan , check my workflow too if this is what you are looking for.

grazitti_sapna_0-1652974118597.png

Thanks!

Sapna Gupta
binuacs
Arcturus

@SakshiBan Another way of doing this

binuacs_0-1652975827906.png

SakshiBan
Meteor

Hi, Thats great and it really worked with my report, One small change i am looking, actually my sample report have first 3 headers as well which i want them to publish as well. Can you please advise how i can include that or share the revise workflow with me. I am attaching the revised Sample report containing headers. I want them to be publish in both Sheet 1 and sheet 2. Also i want the original report in 1st Tab as well .(Precisely the original report in one Tab, then these sheet 2 and sheet 3 which you have created. Thank you so much in advance!

SakshiBan
Meteor

Hi, Thats great and it really worked with my report, One small change i am looking, actually my sample report have first 3 headers as well which i want them to publish as well. Can you please advise how i can include that or share the revise workflow with me. I am attaching the revised Sample report containing headers. I want them to be publish in both Sheet match records  and another sheet do not match records. Also i want the original report in 1st Tab as well .(Precisely the original report in one Tab, then these sheet 2 and sheet 3 which you have created. Thank you so much in advance!

Beschriftungen