Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Date won't change in gallery

RhysPickett
6 - Meteoroid

I Have a report published in the gallery. User is supposed to select a date to run the report against, then the results will show for that particular day. Selecting any other date doesn't register, so the date remains the same every time . I realised this was an issue with Internet explorer, as dates select fine in google chrome. any idea what would be causing this? I have 400 users that will be running this so will cause a bit of noise if some start using IE to try and run it.

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I created a simple workflow and tested the changed date in both Chrome and IE and it worked for me.

Would you like to have a WebEx shortly and we can try together?  If so, please PM me your email address and I will initiate a call.

Cheers,
Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels