Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Creating a pivot Table ( Data Transformation )

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

Hi all,

I have Provided a given Input File. From there I need to create the Required Output file in the format as attached below. Its basically creating a grill down report. Can anyone help me with a solution to this ? 

Note : The input File provided is different hence the values might not match with the Output Screenshot attached but the format needs to be same. 

2 REPLIES 2
Yoshiro_Fujimori
15 - Aurora

Hi @DataPirate26 ,

I tried to replicate your output image.

If you need an interactive chart, it would be better to use Excel or Tableau (or other BI tool).

Workflow

Yoshiro_Fujimori_0-1684128779906.png

Output

Yoshiro_Fujimori_1-1684128803923.png

I hope this helps.

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@Yoshiro_Fujimori Thanx for your quick response. But actually Need to create a drill down report as shared in the image. I guess there are not many ways to do it but maybe a VBA script can help out to achieve this. Any other ways around it if you can help out ?

Labels