Welcome to the ADAPT Discussions board! Please use this location for general questions regarding the ADAPT program. For technical questions, please check out the Designer Discussions Board. For AFG general questions, please check out our new General AFG Discussions board!

ADAPT Discussions

Discuss and build your skills with others who have been impacted by COVID-19.
SOLVED

question about eligibility and Alteryx license

semioViz
5 - Atom

Hello team,

Hope you are doing well and staying safe.

I was wondering if I am still eligible to apply for the Alteryx ADAPT programme as I have already completed the Predictive Analytics for Business Nanodegree with Udacity (paid for it) and already got Alteryx core certification.

I am currently unemployed (lost my job at end of June) and would like to get the Alteryx designer advanced certification to increase the chances of getting a new job.

One of your Data Analytics Adviser told me that i should be able to get access to the designer license for 6 months.

I look forward to your answer.

Many thanks,

Adriano

2 REPLIES 2
KaneG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The program is targeted at anyone whose job status was affected by Covid-19. I don't work in that department but you should be able to sign up here: https://www.alteryx.com/why-alteryx/alteryx-for-good/adapt-program

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @semioViz 

It's a good idea to signup to ADAPT because Udacity nanodegree covered mainly predective pallete .To get a better hang of Alteryx you need to learn and know about genaraly used pallete

And ADAPT is designed to get to prepared to clear Alteryx Core certification. So it's definitely a plus and suggestable to enroll 🙂

Hope this helps 🙂

All the best 😀👍