Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Who I Am and Why I'm Here

R1l3Y
5 - Atom

Hello everyone! My name is Riley Waddell, and I am an eighth-grader. I’m currently studying to gain my Alteryx certification so that I can learn more about data science. I’m excited to be part of this community, and can’t wait to see what’s in store for me. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games, hanging out with friends, and skateboarding.

4 REPLIES 4
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @R1l3Y   

We are very happy to have you on the Community! I hope you can find what you need on the Certification section. I am looking forward to celebrate your achievement here!

Do you work with a lot of data at school on projects?  In any case, you have the entire Community at your disposal. Do not hesitate to ask if you need anything. 

Regards,
Olivier
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Riley!

So, you're a gamer? Are you excited for the release of the remake of Final Fantasy VII?! There's some other community peeps who are stoked (cc: @JeffS )

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

So great to have you here @R1l3Y !

Be sure to bug @TreyW if you find any issues or want to see enhancements to make your community experience better ; )

R1l3Y
5 - Atom

As of right now, the game release I am most excited for is definitely DOOM Eternal. I personally haven’t played any games in the Final Fantasy series, but I have heard some great things about them. 

Labels