Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Rory McCabe Introduction - Data Manager @ Avieco (Sustainability!!)

Rory_Avieco
5 - Atom

Hi All,

Our sustainability business works with messy data with our clients all the time, it turns out that these data sources aren't always measured in the best way. We have reduced about 2 weeks worth of work in a month of use so far, but very much interested in learning best practises for Alteryx. Really want to learn from others the challenges they have faced with their data and ensuring consistency of process in a growing business (circa 30 atm).

I've been aware of Alteryx since 2014, but this is the first time I have purchased. My team are really looking forward to exploring the community and forging new relationships here.

Cheers,

Rory

1 REPLY 1
JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Rory_Avieco - welcome to the community! If you're looking to solidify your Alteryx knowledge and learn some best practices along the way, I would highly suggest going through the Core Certification. Just going through the process of studying for and taking that, you learn a lot. You might also check out the various customer use cases - the filters allow you to sort by industry, role, region, etc.

I hope to see you posting around the community often! If there's anything we can do to make your experience better on the community, please don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Labels