Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Professional Introduction

gguinle
5 - Atom

Hi,

My name is Gabriel and I'm a consultant. I would like to share with you something that I´ve been learning as the years went by.

Brief-

Tenured audit consultant with 20+ years of experience conducting audits. Led audit teams and developed collaborative relationships in support of corporate initiatives; conducted fraud investigations; developed reports on findings, nd issue strategic recommendations for privately and publicly held companies.

That's all.

Best¡

4 REPLIES 4
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community and thanks for sharing your background with us, @gguinle

Since you are based in Argentina, I thought that this is a great opportunity to invite you to check our Spanish Community. 

We have a lot of great resources in Spanish and I am sure we can benefit from your experience and language skills to support our native Spanish speakers as well. 

Te veo allí. Saludos! 

-Flávia Brancato

Community Manager

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @gguinle

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! 

We launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage in specific domains of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions since you have such a great experience. 

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community, the English or Spanish one! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
gguinle
5 - Atom

Thanks a lot¡¡

gguinle
5 - Atom

Just so nice to hear from someone and just saying “thank you” isn’t enough.

Gabriel

Labels