Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction s_streck

S_Streck
7 - Meteor

Hi Community,

this is S_Streck, I'm a Program Manager for a Software Implementation project.

From my experience I worked as SAP Consultant and developed several SAP integrations with non SAP applications, I have experience in Excel VBA development, Oracle APEX and several other things I have seen in my >20yrs in Software Development.

Now I dig into Alteryx to understand how it works and what helps me with my day to day issues we need to solve.

I look forward to share & learn from the Community.

2 REPLIES 2
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome to the Alteryx Community @S_Streck!

I think you will find the journey rewarding and the people here very supportive.  There is a ton of content here already, but feel free to post any questions you have in the Discussions board.  

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @S_Streck

Welcome on board! 

Great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy. Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels