Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

New to the Community

gp10
5 - Atom

Hi Team,

This is Guruprasad here , i have completed my Diploma in computer science and engineering. before i was                     interested in software Testing...Now i came to see ur website and new platform of data analytics  through ADAPT              program. And i am so excited to learn this program from begining. i dont have any basic skills and need to get                 into this and also i have  installed ur Designer Tool also. and i have been  gone through that kindly help me from               begining to  start my core certification preparation ,,,,,,,,

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Alteryx community!  You'll find a lot of great resources here - from the people of the community who are always quick and ready to help answer a question or guide you, to the great (and free!) Academy section of the community where you can access videos, learning paths, etc.  Take advantage of all the community has to offer along  your journy!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome and congratulations on getting your diploma, @gp10

The best way to get going with your Core Certification learning journey is the Learning Path. Take a look and let us know if you have any questions. 

Flávia Brancato
Labels