Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Joined the Club

SKOLman
5 - Atom

Hello, I am Christopher aka SKOLman (sung to the tune of the Blues Brothers "Soul Man"). I am from St. Paul, MN, thus the Minnesota Vikings connection. SKOL! I have come to the site to upskill and prepare myself for the transformation of Finance & Accounting by tools such as Alteryx. Working my way through the Core Exam Prep. I find the videos are a great way to learn about each of the tools.     

3 REPLIES 3
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @SKOLman 

Welcome to Alteryx and Alteryx Community 🙂

Feel free to ask questions or help and guidance. People are super friendly here they will be happy to help you out 😀

Happy to help 🙂

Cheers and Happy Analyzing 😀

Feel free to reach out if you face any issues 🙂

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

You are definitely in the right place, @SKOLman

Glad that you are already exploring the videos to prep for the Core Exam. Let us know if you need any assistance along the way. 

Happy solving!

Flávia Brancato
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome!  Make sure to check out the Academy section of the community where there's lots of learning paths, videos, and tutorials - all for free 🙂

Labels